Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Hammer

Yo. So there I was surrounded by trolls. I turn to the Mayhnohtawr and I'm all like "Woah man, this sucks!"He looks to me and says "Indeed" in his faggy brit talk. Meanwhile, the trolls come up to us(at this point, there's a shit-ton of em') and say "Allright you Directorate trash, you're coming with us to the great troll city of.......AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" While they're talking, I decide to use my combat skills to wreak havoc on their frontlines. Just because I'm surrounded doesn't mean I'm done fighting. So I'm letting them have it. I'm pretty sure at on point, I beat a 16 year old troll soldier with the spine of the 84 year old troll soldier next to him. Seriously, I was doing things so horrific that the Mayhnohtawr was vomitting for three weeks after this. I impaled five trolls with a troll. Things were getting ridiculous. I mean, I knew trolls were easy to kill, but come on. This explains all the underground dwelling and the trap setting. These things can barely defend themselves. Things only things they got going for them is that there are so god damn many of them. I mean it. If I killed like 1, another 5 seem to appear. I got extremely tired. I looked to the Mayhnohtawr and gave him one of those "Bitch! What the fuck were you doing?" stares. The Mayhnohtawr just sat there with a defeated look on his face as the remaining trolls stood there taunting him. "Yo bitch! You aint got nothin on dis. Das why the rest of you bull fucking shitdicks got iced by us." one charming troll said. Another yelled out "Kill the last of the Minotaurs!!!" "Yeah!!! Kill the miserable bastard!!!" one man said. And seeing that I was the only man there, I'm just going to go ahead and tell you it was me. I couldn't help it. It slipped. Eitherway, everyone else seemed to be all for the whole "killing" thing(But we all know he's going to get through this. All thanks to my spoiler from earlier). So that was it. The trolls were in agreement. "Execute the beast!!!" they all chanted. And each time they said it, the more terrified the Mayhnohtawr became. All of a sudden, one troll stood out from the top of the crowd and belted out a command. "BRING OUT THE DESTROYER AND THE FORGE!!!" I had no idea what he was talking about. But then I looked to the Mayhnohtawr. His eyes were wide open and his jaw was hanging. Something told me he knew exactly what he was talking about. Then it seemed as if he muttered one word.... "Papa?"

Until next time,
Christopher DeLaPaz I.S.D out

No comments: