Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Cave

So we were there standing in front of the dark mouth that lead into the bowels of this foul planet. Why do trolls have to live in such creepy places? "We must travel deep if we wish to get to the troll capitol." the Mayhnohtawr grumbled. I assume he's not happy that I'm forcing him to face the creatures that made him an endangered species. I feel bad. I'd go it alone if I knew the way. I tried to make him feel better " Suck it up, Pansy. You get me through this and I can leave you and this dead rock." I think that helped. We began our journey into the abyss. It must have been days travel in the void of the cave. We trekked through dark corner after dark corner. It seemed as the deeper we went in the absence of good increased more and more. I was becoming agitated. It felt as though the darkness was weighing heavier and heavier on our shoulders. That could only mean one thing. We were being followed. After a while, I was unsure if the Mayhnohtawr actually knew where he was going. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. "Where are we going, you moron?!?!" I exploded. "Shhhh" The Mayhnotawr snapped back at me. " We have to lose them before they make their move." I hate it when I'm right. "How many of them are there?" I asked him, trying to play it cool. He takes a big whiff in and responds " About 86." he takes another whiff " And another 347 are on there way." It's crazy. I knew we were being followed, but god damn. These trolls really now how to not be noticed. Bunch of cowards. I smiled to my bullfreak friend "Well Bessy. Looks like these trolls are throwing a party and we're the guests of honor." "What do we do Mr. I.S.D?" the Mayhnohtawr's voice was beginning to quiver. "Play it by the book, my friend." My palms were beginning to sweat " And try our best to survive." We stopped moving forward. "What're you doing?....." the Mayhnohtawr began to ask me. But before he could begin to panic even more I turned around and looked deep into the darkness" Alright assclowns! We know you're there and we're ready for ya! Now come on and I may let you live if you give me what I want!" At this point, I remembered that I have no weapon or armor of any kind to help me out of this pickle. But it's not like they knew that. Suddenly, a voice echoed from the darkness. "Give up I.S.D!!! We know you're unarmed. Now surrender or we'll kill you and that spinelss oaf." How could they know unarmed. "We have your space cruiser, your sidearm, and the Fembot." Crap. That's how they know. Well shit. Hmmm. Okay. Give me another blog entry and I'll figure a way out of this.

Until next time:
Christopher DeLaPaz I.S.D out.

Two and a half blog entries my ass.

No comments: