Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Gun

The caves were frigid. I was almost out of breath. Dodging plasma rounds is hard work. But I was determined to get this guy. "Who are you?!" I yelled. Laughter was all I received. I was getting pissed. Moving my legs and arms around was like heaving sacks of rock. I couldn't keep this up for much longer. I needed to end this quick. I'd have taken him out with my Big Bang Sneeze, but I had already pushed myself to it's limit(with all the troll killing and all). I wondered how M was doing. Hopefully, he was done getting daddy's hammer back and was on his way to help me. Or maybe, the trolls overpowered him and were on their way to finish me off. Shit. I couldn't do this anymore. This "simple mission" had taken me past my limit. But I wasn't going to lose here. Not like this. I needed to think. This guy's only been using the rifle mode on scatter. He's using a lot of unneccessary energy. So his aim must be bad if he can't take me out with precision. So what do I do? Keep dodging and moving forward then take him out face to face? Sounds solid. Then again, he could just be dicking with me(Maniacal laughter is kinda unsettling). Fudge it. The next blast that came hit hard. A cloud surrounded the whole area. "Looks like the end Space Dick!" The voice cheered. "The Bartha-scum should pay me nicely for your remains." He stuck the gun in his belt as he walked over to the crater that was left."That's saying if there are any remains." He investigated but found nothing. The smirk on his face made me want to Billy Zane from Demon Knights Skull Punch his ass, but I waited. "Oh well, looks like I'll have to make do with a suped-up I.S.D space cruiser, a robo-whore, and a bull corpse." "Or I can see what I can get with a troll king's." The "king's" body went completely stiff as I whispered those last words into his ear. But I helped loosen him up as I ripped his spine out from his lower back. His body hit the floor like a wet robe. His skull slapped the rock. I looked for a second watching his crown tumble down the crater where he thought I was. Detectives are keepers of the peace. Detectives complete missions with ease and tact. Detectives are supposed to withdraw instead of negotiate. Detectives usually accept defeat. Unfortunately for the troll king, I'm a bad detective.

Until Next Time,
Christopher De La Paz I.S.D out

P.S: Now it's time to pick up a robo-whore.

No comments: