Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Mayhnohtawr Part Two

Many things can go through a man's head just before he's about to be smashed to bits by a colossal hammer. I had to think quick in order to defeat this beast. I looked around me to see what I can use. All I see is crushed rock, broken down trees, and all sorts of furry little creatures running for their lives. I hate furry little creatures. Useless vermin is all they are. They're covered in filth and carry countless diseases. Just the thought of them makes my allergies act up. That's it. It may be a bit much. But it has to work. I look up at the hammer with my eyes filled with tears and my nostrils flared. I take a deep breath and let him have it. I'm not allowed to sneeze anywhere in the galaxy, due to their destructive powers. And because of the damage I've caused with my sneezes, I am sometimes referred to as "The Hurricane". I sneeze once to knock the hammer out of the bull monster's hands. A second one knocks him on his ass. And finally, I jump up on to the monster's chest, look him dead in the eyes and I sneeze a third time to end it. As soon as I take this final sneeze, I see the flesh get blown right off the face of the Mayhnohtawr. Their is dust and debris everywhere. A few of the mountains that were standing behind the Mayhnohtawr are no longer there. Perhaps I over did it. The dust began to settle. I look down at where the Mayhnotawr's head is supposed to be. I don't expect much to be left after a direct hit like that but maybe a few skull fragments. Everything is clear. And much to my surprise, all I see are wires, circuits, and a mutilated metal Mayhnohtawr skull. What the hell is going on? A machine? Suddenly, I hear a thumping on the inside of the monster's chest. I think to myself, "It's heart is still beating." Then I hear a voice call out, " Hello? Is anyone out there?" It was a cute voice that sounded much like a mongoloid Ringo Starr. It called out again " I'm stuck. I'd greatly appreciate it if you would just help me out." Is this thing serious? "I'm very sorry for trying to smash you to bits," it called out again. Well, if it's sorry, Iguess I could help him out. One punch is all it takes for me to break through the contraptions shell. I reach my hand out to help the creature insinde. A big furry hand takes mine, " Thank you very much. Mr. I.S.D. I would've gone crazy. You see, I'm a bit claustrophobic." I can't believe this thing is the legendary Mayhnohtawr. He dusts himself off and makes his way to the ground. I jump down off his hunk-o-juck mayhnohbot. Hearing the beast talk and seeing how he acts, he comes off as a bit...Well, how can I say this? He comes off as a bit of a puss. Very well groomed, his horns polished, bull's beard trimmed, and shiny hooves. It doesn't look like he hasn't seen much battle. But don't get me wrong. He's still a "mayhnohtawr". Though, not as tall as his metal shell. He reached 11 feet easy. His body is built like an ox in his prime. He looks to me with kind, concerned eyes, " I'm terribly sorry for trying to kill you, mate. It's just business, you know? If you don't hurt me, I'll be glad to help you with whatever you need..." As he was politely rambling, I though it'd be good to cut to the chase. So I socked him in the nose, grabbed the bull by the horns(HA!), slammed his head into the ground, and said."Alright freak! Tell me where Michibot is or I swear to God I'll chop your head off and use as a toilet in my cruiser!" "I don't know!" he responded barely conscious. I stuck my hand in his mouth and grabbed his tongue. "Okay, Assface! Tell me or your tongue is getting shoved into my breakfast burrito." He decided to cooperate. "Chrolls thook her!" He managed to spit out while his tongue was still in my hand. I let go. I didn't have to ask him to know what he was trying to say. I hate trolls.

Until Next Time,
Christopher DeLaPaz I.S.D. Out

No comments: