Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The End (Not Really)

It all came down to my mistake. I thought I had it all figured out. But it seemed liked Barthalog got the jump on me. I was flagged. The Intergalactic Space Directorate sent out a warrant for my permenent termination. Chills went down my spine. I was alone now. All I had was my Level 387B Space Cruiser(Your basic hunk-o-junk ISD cruiser, but it's gotten me out of a lot of tight spots), my intergalactic space plasma rifle/pistol, and DethKlaw(my stuffed werebear. He helps me sleep at night). I figured it to be right. The hunter becomes the hunted. I new I should've verified my email address in the Directorate's mainframe. I guess I'll just have to request a renewal. But that'll mean a trip to HQ. I wasn't expecting a trip to Wetchbak(Space Mexico) so soon. Oh well, looks like another sticky situation.

Until next time,
Christopher De La Paz I.S.D.

No comments: